CU Solutions Group Day at the Auction
Are you maximizing the return on your repossessions?
CU Direct is very pleased and excited to announce that through their partnership with CU Solutions Group and Remarketing by Element, as well as utilizing their long standing relationship with Manheim, they are able to further help your credit union’s remarketing efforts and success at the auto auction.
This long standing partnership with Element provides credit unions with access to quality remarketing solutions.
- Promotional Event Strategy – Credit union access to elite sales position and premium sales times.
- Professional Expertise – Sales day representation and vendor management from Element.
- Appearance & Reconditioning – Reconditioning consultation, approval, and audit, as well as return on investment management expertise.
- Performance Measurement – Cycle time, gain loss on each sale, and gross/net return to market information.
- Technology – Operational efficiencies and reduced cycle times.
Schedule is as follows:
- 8:00a.m.-8:30a.m. - Registration, Welcome and Continental Breakfast
- 8:30a.m.-9:30a.m. - Element Remarketing Strategy – Solutions offered by Element and Manheim
- 9:30a.m.-11:00a.m. - Experience the Live Auction and Tour the Facility
- Includes: Dent Wizard, vehicle detailing, vehicle check-in and inspection process, reconditioning and mechanical shop, maximizing ROI – vehicle pricing process
- 11:00a.m.-11:30a.m - Summary and Q&A
- 11:30a.m. - Lunch, Networking and Adjourn
The event takes place at the Manheim Detroit at 600 Will Carleton Rd in Carleton on Oct. 6, from 8:00a.m.-12:00p.m. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. RSVP to Nancy Nadeau at (508) 229-5610 or by email.Go to main navigation