Resources and Solutions for
Credit unions need up-to-date compliance information on a daily basis, as well as resources to assist them in staying compliant in an ever-changing regulatory environment. MCUL provides this support through a suite of compliance resources and products, including the Compliance Helpline, InfoSight, CU PolicyPro and ComplySight. Together, these create a comprehensive suite of management tools and policy and regulatory guidance that will ensure Michigan credit unions continue to meet compliance standards.
Latest in Compliance News
- MCUL Submits Comments on CFPB's Proposed Rule on Credit Card Penalty Fees (May 3, 2023)
- Registration Open for NCUA Loan Risk Webinar (March 7, 2023)
- MCUL Submits Comments on CDFI Comment Request: Annual Certification and Data Collection Report Form (January 27, 2023)
- NCUA's Letter to Federal Credit Unions: Operating Fee Schedule for 2023 (January 25, 2023)
- NCUA's Letter to CUs: 2023 Supervisory Priorities (January 19, 2023)
This digest is updated bi-weekly and published with MILeague Minute. Remain up to date with regulatory news, review industry letters submitted to regulators, track regulatory comment calls, and more.
Compliance Network ListServ
Join hundreds of compliance professionals from across the state – share best practices, resources, and other information. MCUL also uses this forum to share timely compliance/regulatory news and information, as well as to solicit your input on regulatory challenges and rule proposals.
SAS Compliance Office Hours
Join us each month where we share resources, best practices, and more, working through your most pressing challenges in a group setting. Registration is open to all small asset size credit unions.
WHEN: 1st Friday of the month
TIME: 9am – 10am
Cheers! to Compliance
Cheers! to Compliance is a quarterly free informational happy hour for all Michigan credit union compliance professionals and compliance-minded individuals. Grab your favorite brew and join us each quarter as we tackle relevant and timely compliance challenges, while having a bit of fun in the process.
- NEXT SESSION: Friday, December 15th, 3:00pm
For our final session of the year, we are pleased to be joined by FinCEN to discuss what is happening in the beneficial ownership space.
- Previous Session:
Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month: Serving Hispanics and Immigrants, a perfect fit for credit unions / ELT Q&A
- February 13, 2024 - February 14, 2024: IRAs: Essentials and Advanced Workshop, Virtual
- March 20, 2024 - March 21, 2024: Marketing, Compliance, YOU and Lending Conference, Grand Rapids
- April 3, 2024: Branch Manager Training, Lansing + Virtual Option
- May 1, 2024: MCUL Government Affairs Conference, Lansing
- June 5, 2024 - June 7, 2024: MCUL Annual Convention & Exposition, Traverse City
- October 7, 2024 - October 11, 2024: League InfoSight Masterclass, Lansing
- November 13, 2024 - November 14, 2024: IRAs: Essentials and Advanced Workshop, Virtual
Created to assist credit unions with understanding and implementing the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)’s mortgage rulesGo to main navigation