Michigan Credit Union League Honors Exemplary Credit Union Champions
Lansing, MI (Dec. 10, 2014) – The Michigan Credit Union League is proud to honor several outstanding credit union advocates as part of its annual awards celebration. The list includes two CEOs who live and breathe the credit union philosophy, a tireless advocate for youth financial education, and credit unions that are tops in innovation, financial growth, employee satisfaction and financial literacy.
Award Winners Include:
- Credit Union Professional of the Year: Gary Easterling, CEO of United FCU
- Distinguished Service Award: Drema Isaac, President/CEO of Central Macomb Community Credit Union
- Credit Union Youth Advocate of the Year: Kelli Ellsworth-Etchison, LAFCU
- Outstanding Credit Union, asset category $400 million plus: Michigan Schools & Government
- Outstanding Credit Union, asset category Up to $50 million: Limestone Federal Credit Union
- Credit Union Young Professional of the year: Meagan Peasley, Central Macomb Community CU
- Innovation Award: Honor CU
- Chapter Effectiveness Award: Oakland County Chapter of Credit Unions
“The MCUL Is honored to recognize these exceptional individuals and credit unions for their contributions to the credit union movement,” said MCUL CEO Dave Adams. “They are exemplary of the incredible service-oriented talent in our industry."
Winners of these MCUL awards, the Michigan Credit Union Foundation Awards, Dora Maxwell Award, Louise Herring Philosophy in Action, and the Desjardins Youth and Adult Financial Education Awards will be recognized at a breakfast ceremony during MCUL’s Annual Convention and Exposition in Traverse City on June 4-6.Go to main navigation