Michigan Credit Union Foundation
Latest in Foundation News
- MCUL and MCUF Pledge $20K to Midland Flood Victims, Encourage Donations (May 26, 2020)
- Streamlined CDFI Application Round Ends May 31 (May 26, 2020)
- Paul Bunyan Chapter of Credit Unions Use MCUF Grant to Feed West Michigan (May 15, 2020)
- MSGCU Uses MCUF Grant to Further Support of Frontline Workers (May 8, 2020)
- MCUF Funds Available to Boost Community Crisis Support Initiatives (April 21, 2020)
There are many critical issues as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, and credit unions can be helpful in providing relief solutions to address both immediate support needs and long-term economic challenges.
Improving the financial health of Michigan families and communities through credit union grant initiatives.
- Financial Reality Fairs
- Money Smart Kids Read
- High School Personal Finance Challenge
- Financial Counseling Training
- Next Generation Leadership: FUEL Michigan Young Professionals Networking Group
- CUNA Management School
The MCUF is fueled entirely by the cooperative donations from credit unions, credit union chapters, and credit union system supporters. Learn about how to make a donation and donate online.
Cooperatively helping credit unions serve Michigan communities through financial education, community reinvestment and professional development support. The MCUF is a nonprofit foundation (501c3) and donations are tax deductible when applicable by law.Go to main navigation