Michigan Credit Union Foundation
Latest in Foundation News
- Youth Financial Education and School Credit Unions Focus of FEC Meeting, Aug. 13 (August 4, 2020)
- Partnership for PPE Supplies Gives Back to MCUF (July 29, 2020)
- Michigan Credit Union Foundation Welcomes New Board Members (July 9, 2020)
- Soo Co-Op Credit Union Leverages MCUF Grant to Help War Memorial Hospital Patients During COVID-19 (June 24, 2020)
- State and National Credit Union Foundations Offer Grants with a Focus on Improving Financial Health (June 19, 2020)
Improving the financial health of Michigan families and communities through credit union grant initiatives.
- Financial Reality Fairs
- Money Smart Kids Read
- High School Personal Finance Challenge
- Financial Counseling Training
- Next Generation Leadership: FUEL Michigan Young Professionals Networking Group
- CUNA Management School
The MCUF is fueled entirely by the cooperative donations from credit unions, credit union chapters, and credit union system supporters. Learn about how to make a donation and donate online.
Cooperatively helping credit unions serve Michigan communities through financial education, community reinvestment and professional development support. The MCUF is a nonprofit foundation (501c3) and donations are tax deductible when applicable by law.Go to main navigation