Michigan Credit Union Foundation
Latest in Foundation News
- Expanded MCUF Support for Financial Counseling Training Provides Remote Access, Scholarships and Flexible Timeline (March 30, 2020)
- Streamlined CDFI Application Round Opens March 29 (March 26, 2020)
- Urgent Needs Grants Available for Credit Unions Affected By COVID-19 (March 24, 2020)
- LAFCU Returns to Lansing Christian School for Financial Reality Fair (February 17, 2020)
- Genisys Credit Union Hosts Financial Reality Fair with Lake Orion High School (February 17, 2020)
Improving the financial health of Michigan families and communities through credit union grant initiatives.
- Financial Reality Fairs
- Money Smart Kids Read
- High School Personal Finance Challenge
- Financial Counseling Training
- Next Generation Leadership: FUEL Michigan Young Professionals Networking Group
- CUNA Management School
The MCUF is fueled entirely by the cooperative donations from credit unions, credit union chapters, and credit union system supporters. Learn about how to make a donation and donate online.
Cooperatively helping credit unions serve Michigan communities through financial education, community reinvestment and professional development support. The MCUF is a nonprofit foundation (501c3) and donations are tax deductible when applicable by law.Go to main navigation