Michigan Credit Union Foundation
Latest in Foundation News
- LAFCU Returns to Lansing Christian School for Financial Reality Fair (February 17, 2020)
- Genisys Credit Union Hosts Financial Reality Fair with Lake Orion High School (February 17, 2020)
- Public Service Provides 'Real World' Skills through Bootcamp (December 11, 2019)
- Life's Realities Hit High School Students at Financial Fair (December 9, 2019)
- Southern Michigan Chapter's Donation Forgives $2.5 Million In Medical Debt (November 26, 2019)
MCUF grant and program funding supports credit union community reinvestment and financial education initiatives.
Foundation Scholarships and Financial Counseling Training
The Foundation supports credit union professional and leadership development through targeted educational scholarships and training programs.
The MCUF is fueled entirely by the cooperative donations from credit unions, credit union chapters, and credit union system supporters. Learn about how to make a donation and donate online.
Cooperatively helping credit unions serve Michigan communities through financial education, community reinvestment and professional development support. The MCUF is a nonprofit foundation (501c3) and donations are tax deductible when applicable by law.Go to main navigation