Michigan Credit Union Foundation
Community Enrichment Grants
Improving the financial well-being of Michigan families and communities through credit union and chapter initiatives.
- Financial Inclusion Initiatives
- Assisting Low-Income, Underbanked, Underserved, or Minority Communities
- Small Business Support
- Helping CUs Access CDFI Certification, Funding and Community Development Support
- Financial Wellness, Education and Counseling Initiatives
- Community Crisis Support
Financial Education And Counseling Support
- Financial Counseling Training
- Financial Reality Fairs
- Coordinated Financial Education Programs:
- High School Personal Finance Challenge
- Money Smart Kids Read
- $martPath Financial Education Program
Credit Union Leadership Development
- Young Credit Union Professionals
- Leadership Development Scholarships
Make a Donation to the Foundation
The MCUF is fueled entirely by the cooperative donations from credit unions, credit union chapters, and credit union system supporters. Learn about how to make a donation and donate online.
Cooperatively empowering credit unions to increase financial well-being by supporting community enrichment, financial education, and credit union development initiatives. The MCUF is a nonprofit foundation (501c3) and donations are tax deductible when applicable by law.
Go to main navigation