2018 Grand Raffle Results
- Ticket Number 74799, sold at Advantage One Credit Union
- Ticket Number 27946, sold at Dow Chemical Employees' Credit Union
- Ticket Number 89068, sold at Sunrise Family Credit Union
- Ticket Number 61242, sold at Northland Area Federal Credit Union
- Ticket Number 34497, sold at Best Financial Credit Union
- Ticket Number 26256, sold at Team One Credit Union
- Ticket Number 4534, sold at Alpena Alcona Area Credit Union
2018 Grand Raffle Livestream
You may click play on the video below or visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MICreditUnions to watch the 2018 Grand Raffle Drawing and Industry Briefing livestream. Verified winning ticket numbers will be listed later today.
About the Grand Raffle
The Grand Raffle is one of the largest fundraising events in the entire credit union movement. Tickets typically go on sale at the Michigan Credit Union League & Affiliates Governmental Affairs Conference and the drawing is usually held in November. Notification of this fundraiser is sent to credit unions via mail and email. The raffle is administered by the MCUL & Affiliates Government Affairs staff.
The proceeds of the Grand Raffle benefit the MCUL Federal PAC. The grand prize for this drawing is a choice between $20,000 towards the purchase of a pre-selected vehicle or $20,000 cash with the seller of the winning ticket receiving $500 cash. There is also a second place prize of $5,000 cash and five third place prizes of $1,000 each. Each seller of the second and third place winning tickets receive $100 cash. The Grand Raffle has the potential to raise upwards of $325,000.Go to main navigation