MCUL Government Affairs Conference
This event is filled with panels and featured speakers who will provide invaluable insight on all aspects of the legislative and regulatory landscape of 2021. Attendees have the opportunity to advocate for credit unions with members of the Michigan State House and Senate including members in leadership and on key committees. The conference is held at the Radisson Hotel in Lansing and is a one-day event.
October 13, 2021—The Radisson Downtown Lansing—111 N Grand Ave. Lansing, MI 48933
Please note: For the safety of all participants and staff, masks will be required during the GAC.
- Click here to register now!
- Cost to attend:
- Small Asset Size: $160
- Medium and Large Asset Size: $215
A hotel room block has been reserved for this conference at the Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol (111 N. Grand Ave. Lansing, MI 48933).
Room Rate: $144 per night
Group Code: MCULAC
Reserving a Room: To make a room reservation online please click on Radisson Hotel Lansing
- Once you select the room type, complete the Hotel Booking Form.
- The booking form will ask for the guest details and email address.
- Secure payment option is the section of the booking form that holds your credit card details. Input your credit card information.
- Once you have completed this step click the Book Now button and the reservation will be sent immediately to the Hotel.
Hotel Phone Number: 1-(800)-333-3333
Parking: Valet parking is available for $20 per night per vehicle. Temporary valet parking is available for $20 per entry. Self parking is available on a first come first serve basis and is $1.50 per each ½ hour with a maximum charge of $15 per day.
Hotel Room Block Cut-off is September 28th, 2021.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Go to main navigation