CU4Kids: 25 Year Anniversary Celebration Event
CU4Kids is excited to host a 25 Year Anniversary Celebration Event on Wed., June 2.
This 30-minute virtual event will feature the following:
- Celebrate the impact credit unions have made on local children’s hospitals
- Educate the industry on what exactly CU4Kids is
- Launch new enhancements to the program
- Reveal new updates to the brand
- Hear from credit union peers on their social impact best practices
Since 1996, thousands of credit unions have come together, under the banner of CU4Kids, to raise more than $150 million for tens of millions of children that are sick and injured.
You can expect to hear from industry leaders discussing the milestones CU4Kids has reached, the innovative ways they’ve raised funds, and why they do so. CMN Hospitals representatives will also discuss updates to the program, recommendations on how to easily raise money and the future of the program.
The first 200 people to register for this event will receive a new, never-before-seen, CU4Kids lapel pin.
When: Wednesday, June 2nd from 1-1:30pm ET / 10-10:30am PT
Register here.Go to main navigation