Michigan Trusted Title Agency to Help Open Doors for New Homebuyers
Michigan Trusted Title (MTT) Agency is the state’s newest full-service title agency, offering closing services for private sales in addition to those funded by the owner credit unions and local realtors.
The innovative entity offers a compelling difference sure to appeal to Michigan homebuyers as an agency owned entirely by credit unions headquartered in Michigan.
“We are servicing the entire state from one office located in Frankenmuth, Michigan,” said Mike Cole, President of MTT Agency. “We have accomplished this by implementing the newest technology in settlement software allowing us to capitalize on relationships throughout the state.”
The opening of MTT Agency has been extremely exciting for Cole and his entire team.
“We were very excited to partner with the group of 11 progressive Michigan credit unions, that have all been extremely engaged and supportive from the start,” said Cole. “This opportunity has allowed us to capitalize on a model we are familiar with and dedicated to.”
The 11 Michigan credit unions that MTT Agency will be working with are:
- 4Front Credit Union, Traverse City
- Alliance Catholic Credit Union, Southfield
- Alpena Alcona Area Credit Union, Alpena
- Community Choice Credit Union, Farmington Hills
- ELGA Credit Union, Burton
- Frankenmuth Credit Union, Frankenmuth
- Great Lakes Federal Credit Union, Bay City
- Honor Credit Union, Berrien Springs
- Members First Credit Union, Midland
- TBA Credit Union, Traverse City
- Team One Credit Union, Saginaw
MTT began operations on Oct. 1 with a team of four experienced agents boasting substantial expertise in both title insurance and settlement services. The group is eager and ready to assist real estate professionals and consumers alike. First American Title Company, based in California, will serve as one of the new entity’s underwriters.Go to main navigation