Ten Credit Union Staffers Selected to "Crash" the Annual Convention & Exposition in June
The Michigan Credit Union Foundation and CUES Michigan Council are sponsoring ten driven and dedicated young professionals from Michigan credit unions to receive complimentary registration to attend the MCUL/CUSG 2018 Annual Convention & Exposition (AC&E) through the Crash Michigan program.
Now in its eighth year, the Crash program continues to help younger credit union professionals build relationships with peers from other credit unions and gain insight from veteran credit union executives attending the conference.
Applications were accepted through March 2 and those selected to attend as Crashers are:
- Joshua Buck, Members First Credit Union
- Megan DeGrave, Peninsula Federal Credit Union
- Cheyenne DuVerney, Northland Area Federal Credit Union
- Sarah Gyetvay, Catholic Vantage Financial
- Melissa Hang, Community Financial Credit Union
- Darci Heath, KALSEE Credit Union
- Casey Ilitis, Advia Credit Union
- Marielle Richie, Gerber Financial Credit Union
- Andy Schmaltz, Honor Credit Union
- Jordyn Walicki, Safe Harbor Credit Union
Not only will this group of Crashers get the full traditional event experience by attending all the same sessions as regular attendees, they will also be immersed in an added agenda of Crasher-specific events, volunteer opportunities and private sessions with industry leaders.
AC&E takes place June 6–9 and will be held at the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa near Traverse City. If you plan on attending, be sure to take a moment to say hello to the Crashers. For questions about the Crash Michigan program, contact program leaders Kristina Fend or Ashley Lister.
Stay tuned in the coming weeks to learn more about each of our 2018 Crashers.Go to main navigation