MCUL & MCUF Nominations Closing Soon!
The nomination process for Michigan Credit Union League (MCUL) and Michigan Credit Union Foundation (MCUF) Awards is closing Nov. 30. MCUL/MCUF Awards recognize both credit unions and individual credit union employees for industry innovation, chapter effectiveness, community leadership and many other accomplishments.
MCUL/MCUF Awards open for nomination include:
- Distinguished Service Award
- Outstanding Credit Union of the Year Award
- Credit Union Professional of the Year Award
- Young Professional of the Year Award
- Credit Union Youth Advocate of the Year Award
- MCUL Chapter Effectiveness Award
- Innovation Award
- Excellence in Consumer Education Award
- Credit Union Community Volunteer Award
The MCUL Awards Committee, based on nominations and supporting information received, will choose award winners to be honored at the 2018 MCUL Annual Convention & Exposition held in Traverse City, June 6-9.
More information regarding awards and nominations can be found at MCUL.org/MCUL-Awards.Go to main navigation