CU Essentials Packages Discounted Solutions for Small-Asset-Size Credit Unions
CU Solutions Group is launching CU Essentials, a new innovative program for small-asset-size credit unions. David Adams, CEO of CU Solutions Group made this announcement at the MCUL & Affiliates’ Annual Convention and Exposition.
“Our newest program reflects our commitment helping credit unions of all sizes serve, grow and remain strong,” said Adams, who is also MCUL president/CEO. “CU Essentials incorporates key offerings from CU Solutions Group and repackaged and priced to fit the needs of small-asset-size credit unions.”
CU Essentials was created to level the playing field for small-asset-size credit unions, those with assets of $50 million and under, by making many of the solutions they need to grow more accessible.
CU Essentials offers these solutions for smaller credit unions:
- Website design and hosting packages with integrated responsive design templates, customizable banners and SAS web maintenance plans – up to 50 percent in savings.
- Mobile and online banking applications up to 17 percent off.
- Create-a-Campaign marketing materials include a host of easy-to-use, targeted templates for simple and professional marketing campaign development and implementation – up to 75 percent off.
- Performance Pro – an industry leader in talent management applications – free for the first year.
- Fifty percent off when you bundle two of the following services – training, strategic planning or board governance.
”CU Essentials is a great example of CU Solutions Group’s commitment to service excellence,” Adams said. “Small-asset-size credit unions hold a unique role within the credit union marketplace and contend with their own, unique set of challenges. We hope that CU Essentials will help these credit unions overcome these challenges.”
Fostering service excellence was one of three key topics covered during Adams’ keynote presentation titled Charting a Course for Results.
Credit unions can learn more about the CU Essentials at cusolutionsgroup.com/cuessentials.