12 Credit Union Staffers Selected to 'Crash' the Future Summit in February
The CUES Michigan Council is sponsoring 12 driven and dedicated young professionals from Michigan credit unions to receive complimentary registration to attend the 2020 Future Summit through the Crash Michigan program. The event takes place Feb. 4-6 at the MGM Grand in Detroit.
The Crash program aims to help younger credit union professionals build relationships with their peers from other credit unions, as well as gain insight from veteran credit union executives attending the conference.
Applications were accepted through November 30th and those chosen to attend as Crashers are:
- Alison Lutren, Dow Chemical Employees’ Credit Union
- Anna Landis, HarborLight Credit Union
- Ashley Fordyce, Extra Credit Union
- Deleanna Allen, Public Service Credit Union
- Ginger Weeks, Compass Credit Union
- Jacob Merrihew, Frankenmuth Credit Union
- Jennah Blanchard, South Central Credit Union
- Jessica Storm, Safe Harbor Credit Union
- Jordyn Sanderson, PFCU
- Stephanie Linsley, Community West Credit Union
- Stephanie Onwuegbuna, Community Choice Credit Union
- Thomas Castleman, Credit Union ONE
Not only do Crashers get the full traditional event experience by attending all the same sessions as regular attendees, they are also immersed in an added agenda of Crasher-specific events, private sessions with industry leaders and volunteer opportunities — all of which take place before, after and in-between these regular sessions.
The Crash Michigan program is a way for credit unions to increase engagement of younger staff members by minimizing costs for these future leaders to attend executive-level conferences, thanks to sponsorship funds from the CUES Michigan Council, MCUL & Affiliates, as well as through program partnership with the Cooperative Trust.
For questions about the Crash Michigan program, contact Johnna Scherzer, Casey Iltis or Brian Pennington.Go to main navigation