Registration Open for 2020 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference
The Michigan Credit Union League (MCUL) and Credit Union National Association (CUNA) invite Michigan credit unions to register for the 2020 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC), being held in Washington, D.C. Feb. 23-27, 2020.
“CUNA GAC represents what the movement is all about: advocacy,” said Todd Spiczenski, chief products and services officer at CUNA. “This is our opportunity to unite in telling the credit union difference story and inspire engagement in advocacy year-round.”
CUNA GAC offers an action-packed schedule, including keynote and breakout sessions from renowned speakers, an expansive exhibit hall and numerous networking opportunities.
At the heart of the event are MCUL-organized Hill visits. Conference attendees go to Capitol Hill to speak to their legislators and share how credit unions make everyday life better for 5.4 million Michiganders and 115 million American members. These conversations are also necessary for fostering important conversations that will improve the credit union regulatory environment.
“The advocacy impact of bringing together thousands of credit union leaders from across the country is very powerful,” said MCUL President/CEO Dave Adams. “When credit union people meet face-to-face with Michigan’s Congressional delegation and their key staff, our priorities are clear, our voices are heard and we promote and defend the importance of credit unions.”
Credit union professionals under the age of 35 will again have the opportunity to attend CUNA GAC on scholarships facilitated by The Cooperative Trust.
To learn more and register for the conference, please visit gac.cuna.org.
To make a hotel reservation:
- Click on the unique link (below) for your league and enter password.
- Select the hotel you would like (if your block has more than one).
- Create a password for each reservation you are placing, to secure credit card information.
- Select the arrival/departure dates you would like.
- Enter payment information. (A major credit card is required for ALL reservations at the time of booking. Credit cards will not be charged at the time of the reservation.)
- Credit unions will be able to book as individuals or groups (max 5 rooms per group)
Password is case sensitive.Go to main navigation