CU Link Michigan Expands Campaign Materials
CU Link Michigan’s cooperative advertising campaign, “Open Your Eyes to a Credit Union®,” recently doubled its creative assets by adding six digital videos, two social media carousels to the campaign plus 25 black-and-white portraits to the integration gallery.
CU Link serves to expand and magnify the impact of the CU Difference to consumers. The ads, paired with collaborative, consumer-based research studies, offer Michigan-specific messaging that focuses on credit union brand promises such as:
- Convenience: Fee-free ATMs, shared branches
- Mobile technology: Convenient access to money, bill pay, remote deposit capture, best-in-class mobile apps, etc.
- Service diversity and sophistication: Credit unions are full service, offering mortgages, small business loans, deposits, etc.
- Do more, save more: Helping credit unions with the share-of-wallet message
- Community commitment: We’ve been here through the toughest economic times, we’re part of the community, etc.
The six newest videos may be seen here. There, viewers will find:
- One new 30-Second Television Spot “Ownership”
- Five new 15-Second Digital Pre-Roll videos:
- Fee-Free ATM Access
- Better Banking
- Lower Credit Card Rates
In addition to the expanded campaign creative, credit unions now have more photos to choose from for integration. As stated, 25 new black-and-white portraits were added to the integration gallery. The campaign materials were completed by working in tandem with partners, DP+ and CUBEtv studios.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your League Rep.