CUNA Webinars: August
- On Aug. 7 CUNA will be hosting a webinar on Integrating Risk Assessment and Decision-Making. Priced a $219 for CUNA affiliated credit unions, the webinar takes place from 12-1 p.m. (ET) and will focus on the development and application of risk assessment approaches, compliance framework and decision making, along with understanding common challenges that could be encountered.
- Everything Compliance Needs to know about the Supervisory Committee will be the topic of a CUNA webinar on Aug. 20 from 2-3 p.m. (ET). Supervisory committee member and credit union attorney David Reed will facilitate the training and explore the traits of a healthy supervisory committee and methods to ensure full compliance with their regulatory duties. Registration is $219 for CUNA affiliated credit unions.
- A CUNA Mortgage Lending Regulations Update webinar will be held Aug. 20 from 3-4 p.m. (ET) as part of the 2019 CUNA Regulatory Compliance Certification eSchool: Update which started Aug. 6. The webinar is beneficial for CUCE’s, compliance staff, operations staff, lenders and CEO’s. CUNA members gain access to the entire series for $1,295 or the individual webinar for $219.
- CUNA will deliver a Sept. 4 webinar on Developments in Small Dollar Lending from 12-1 p.m. (ET). The session is part of the CUNA Compliance Professional eSchool which started Aug. 7. CUNA members gain access to the entire series for $995 and registration for the individual webinar is $219.
- A CUNA Business Account Basics webinar on Sept. 17 from 12-1 p.m. (ET) will help participants develop an understanding of the regulations that impact business accounts, cover the different risks associated with business accounts and discuss best practices for properly evaluating and mitigating risk. Registration is $219 for CUNA affiliated credit unions.