10 Credit Union Staffers Selected to "Crash" CUES Future Summit
The CUES Michigan Council is sponsoring 10 driven and dedicated young professionals from Michigan credit unions to receive complimentary registration to attend the 2019 Future Summit through the Crash Michigan program. The event takes place Feb. 5–7 at the MGM Grand in Detroit.
The Crash program aims to help younger credit union professionals build relationships with their peers from other credit unions and gain insight from veteran credit union executives attending the conference.
Applications were accepted through Nov. 30, 2018 and those chosen to attend as Crashers are:
- Liz Bush, PFCU
- Eric Dilno, Isabella Community Credit Union
- Sabrina Fomby, MemberFocus Community Credit Union
- Cory Hurley, CP Federal Credit Union
- Omar Khan, Diversified Members Credit Union
- Monica Lloyd, Advia Credit Union
- Melissa Pashak, Catholic Federal Credit Union
- Alayna Shaffer, Journey Federal Credit Union
- Samantha Hendershot, PFCU
- Lacey Vanderlaan, Muskegon Co-Op Federal Credit Union
Not only do Crashers get the full traditional event experience by attending all the same sessions as do regular attendees, but they are immersed in an added agenda of crasher-specific events, private sessions with industry leaders and volunteer opportunities — all of which take place before, after and in-between these regular sessions.
The Crash Michigan program is an outstanding way for credit unions to increase engagement of younger staff members by minimizing costs for these future leaders to attend executive-level conferences, thanks to sponsorship funds from the CUES Michigan Council, MCUL & Affiliates, as well as through program partnership with the Cooperative Trust.
For questions about the Crash Michigan program, contact Kristina Fend.Go to main navigation