AC&E Attendees: Check Your Email for Confirmation Details and More
Credit union professionals from throughout Michigan will be headed to the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa next week, June 6–9, for the MCUL/CUSG 2018 Annual Convention & Exposition.
All registered attendees have been sent emails regarding their participation at the event, including confirmation details and an invitation to download the conference app. Those with questions or who have not received this information at the email account they used to register should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is so much happening at this year's AC&E and everyone is being encouraged to plan ahead. Some of what attendees can look forward to includes:
- Corks for a Cause Networking Extravaganza on Wednesday evening
- Outstanding presentations Center Stage! on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Carnival fun, activities and prizes in the Expo Hall on Thursday and Friday
- CUSG Welcome Reception in partnership with CUNA Mutual Group and Sprint on Thursday
- Networking Meetups with networking guru Greg Peters on Thursday and Friday
- Online Auction to support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals: Credit Unions for Kids
- Mid-Michigan Chapter's Charity Fun Run/Walk on Friday morning
- Live Auction Cocktail Reception on Friday with Children's Miracle Network Hospitals’ patient hero, Jonny Hendricks
- Two-part Center for Creative Leadership session on Friday
- Seven fascinating speakers at this year's IGNITE presentations on Friday
- Honor Awards Breakfast Program and Entertainment by the Water Coolers on Saturday
- CUES Michigan Networking Lunch on Saturday
In addition to hearing from Dave Adams, CEO of MCUL and CUSG, Center Stage! will feature Kevin Brown, author of The Hero Effect; Anders Sorman-Nilsson, founder of Thinque; Jim Nussle, president and CEO of the Credit Union National Association and Judson Laipply, an inspirational comedian.
There is still time to register and attend the event. Click here for complete details.Go to main navigation