CU Direct Holding a Day at the Auction on May 18
Are your recovery and disposition processes both convenient and compliant? CU Direct, in partnership with SRS, Element and Manheim, offers your credit union Vehicle Remarketing solutions; delivering a single-source, all-inclusive solution for recovery and disposition of repossessed assets.
Our long-standing relationship with these partners helps your credit union’s remarketing efforts for success at the auction. Let us show you how your repossessions will be remarketed with industry expert Jay Watson.
- Convenience: One contract, one login, one phone number to call for both recovery and remarketing
- Compliance: Nationwide network of licensed, bonded, trained repo agents, along with detailed reports
- Scale: Promotions, top lane position and onsite representation drive up auction sale prices
- Appearance & Reconditioning: Reconditioning consultation, approval and audit; plus return on investment management expertise
- Performance Measurement: Cycle time, gain loss on each sale & gross return to market information
- Technology: Operational efficiencies and reduced cycle times
The auction will take place on May 18 from 8:00a.m.-1:00p.m. at 600 Will Carleton Rd in Carleton. Lunch will be provided. RSVP's can be emailed to Nancy Trudeau.Go to main navigation