Central Macomb Community Credit Union Offers Scholarships
Central Macomb Community Credit Union is offering high school seniors an opportunity to qualify for four $1,000 scholarships:
Military Honor Scholarship (2 available)
- CMCCU appreciates the men and women who defend our country every day. To honor the foundation and beginning of our credit union, the Military Honor Scholarship is awarded to a member of CMCCU whose parents (one or both) are active military, reserve or veterans.
Community Action Scholarship (2 available)
- As a credit union founded on the principles of “people helping people” and serving the community, CMCCU wants to help provide educational assistance to members who are active volunteers in the community. Young members who take the time to assist the community and non-profit, charitable organizations are eligible for this financial award.
To qualify, students must:
- Be members of the credit union by March 31 and be in good standing
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Show acceptance to a qualified educational institution (recognized by the US Department of Treasury as eligible for government financial loans)
- Provide proof of military affiliation if applying for the Military Honor Scholarship
Go to main navigation