HR Pros Find Info and R&R at Mission Point Resort
This August, Michigan credit union HR professionals can head to Mackinac Island, where a change of scenery will refresh, renew and reenergize attendees with tools, information and experts to support the demanding roles they fill.
The MCUL HR&R Conference, introduced last year, is now hosted at Mission Point Resort, Aug. 2-4, where participants will reunite with peers and enjoy networking activities such as a ‘Sip and Sail’, ‘Welcome Reception and Fudge Tasting’, an optional ‘Sunrise Hike’ and a ‘Sip and Savor: Sweet Treats and Socializing’ time.
Those who are interested may also register for the ‘Pedal and Brake: Island Scavenger Hunt Adventure’!
The lineup of training includes sessions on:
- Performance in Recruiting: Skills-based Employee Life Cycles
- Internal Workplace Investigations: Top Tips to Avoid Traps
- Say it in Seven: Best Practices
- Overcoming Compliance Hurdles: Employee Handbook Updates
- Hot Topics! Panel Discussion with Small-, Mid- and Large-Asset Perspectives
- Building Culture Through Strategic Leadership
- Five Top Tips for Creating Training that Wows!
Additional information about the agenda, speaker and registration may be found here.