The MCUL publishes several weekly, monthly and quarterly newsletters that provide updates on timely and relevant credit union issues.
- Monitor - The MCUL's weekly credit union news roundup featuring articles, briefs, classifieds and chapter events for Michigan credit unions. The target audience for this newsletter is Michigan credit union leaders, but anybody may request a subscription. Monitor is emailed each Monday, except the week after Christmas and the week after the Annual Convention and Exposition.
- Contact - The MCUL's flagship publication, Contact is a quarterly print and online magazine covering Michigan credit union issues, the state economy, community involvement and other relevant topics. It features interviews and guest columns from people within the state and national credit union industry, regulators and political leaders. Contact is mailed to Michigan credit union leaders and others across the country.
- Priority Report - This monthly, electronic newsletter provides a summary of the important issues the MCUL is addressing in the legislative, regulatory and economic realms, as well as updates on ways the MCUL is working to strengthen the credit union charter and the newest products and services from MCUL-affiliated companies. This publication is aimed at Michigan credit union executives and the MCUL board of directors.
- SAS Gazette - The MCUL's quarterly print and online newsletter written specifically for credit unions of asset size $50 million and under. The SAS Gazette covers legislative and regulatory information that pertains directly to small asset size credit unions, as well as involvement by these credit unions in their communities and services provided by the MCUL and CUcorp that are aimed at smaller credit unions.
- InfoSight Newsletter - A weekly compliance newsletter delivered electronically from the League InfoSight compliance service.