Young Professional of the Year Award
The Young Professional of the Year Award recipient is an up-and-coming staffer who has been exceptionally supportive of the Michigan credit union movement over the past year. This person helps build an organization of collaboration and enhances teamwork in the organization. He/she inspires others as a direct result of their dedication and leadership.
This individual has demonstrated a yearlong effort to affect positive change for their credit union, their chapter and their community.
(One award winner per year)
The Young Professional of the Year Award is presented for achievement in leadership, mentoring, advocacy and service. Distinction in these categories can be demonstrated through:
- He/she is under the age of 35 years old. Leadership offices held, such as committee memberships, special projects, chapters, etc.
- Measurable impact to the staff and organization as a whole
- Regarded as dedicated team member by professional colleagues
- Consistent record of creative thinking and problem solving
- Community impact and volunteering efforts
- Nomination letter and letters of recommendation
- NOMINATION LETTER: A nomination letter must describe and elaborate in detail upon how the award criteria were met
- LETTERS OF SUPPORT: A minimum of 2, maximum of 5, letters of support must be sent and are expected to address the author’s first-hand knowledge of the nominee with relation to all of the award criteria