PAC Fundraising Programs
Click on a program to learn more, obtain resources to help you implement, download specific reporting documents needed and understand the legal considerations of PAC fundraising.
State PAC Programs
- Lapel Pin - The premier fundraising program for the MCUL state PAC, resulting in over half of the money raised annually. Donate today and receive your lapel pin.
- Casual Days - Employees get to unwind while you build awareness and teamwork.
- Holiday Plush Sale - Help meet your year-end State PAC goal by selling adorable plush animals to your membership this holiday season.
Federal PAC Programs
- Grand Raffle - The Grand Raffle is one of the largest fundraising events in the entire credit union movement. The grand prize for this drawing is a choice between $20,000 towards the purchase of a pre-selected vehicle or $20,000 cash with the seller of the winning ticket receiving $500 cash.
- Candy Bars - Selling candy bars in your lobby is a great way to get both members, and credit union employees involved in supporting our movement.
- Deduct-a-Buck - A little here and there can go a long way. Deduct-a-Buck is another great way to get credit union members involved in supporting our cause.
A Stronger Financial Michigan Fundraising
- ASFM Golf Outing - Golfing for a good cause, is the premier fundraiser for raising scholarship money for the ASFM Michele Myrick Scholarship Fund