Innovative Credit & Debit Card Processing
MCULSC along with our partner FIS’ offers integrated credit and debit payment solutions that will deliver the right balance of digital strategies, marketing opportunities and ease of navigation that will exceed your member and staff’s expectations.
Your card portfolios are one of your most important assets and its value is increasing significantly especially in these uncertain times where members expect a contactless payment experience. Both programs should be a key source of revenue and usually identifies the member’s primary financial institution. Do you have a solid acquisition, usage, activation, and retention strategy? Is it time for a payment solution makeover to prepare for the post-COVID 19 era?
Let’s begin by asking a few thought-provoking questions:
- Digital payment adoption will grow exponentially over the coming months. Consumers will expect a cleaner payment transaction to avoid cash and plastic handling perceiving that it is dirty. Are you ready for this shift? Do you currently offer payment wallets and contactless cards?
- What about digital issuance for instant access to members’ funds?
- Are you offering loyalty programs that incentivize members for their spend and rewarding them for their holistic banking relationship?
- Do you offer card controls to give your members ultimate control – and peace of mind?
- Does your credit union understand PINless debit card transactions and the impact that it has on interchange income and fraud?
- How long has it been since your credit union performed an in-depth analysis to evaluate your current credit and/or debit card processor? Perhaps it is time.
MCULSC welcomes the opportunity to speak with you regarding our services. It’s important to know that you are receiving the most competitive pricing available today.
Please feel free to contact me, Nangela Piersall, card program advisor, to receive a complimentary side by side comparison – 269.532.8617 or email@example.com.
CO-OP Shared Branch
Access to convenient branches is a high priority for consumers in all demographics. But branch economics are changing. It’s now more challenging than ever to provide local and nationwide branch access while still generating revenue and driving growth.
- The CO-OP Shared Branch network allows members of one credit union to perform a range of transactions at another credit union. Through the CO-OP Shared Branch network, participating credit unions can serve members in diverse geographical locations, even when they move or travel.
- CO-OP Shared Branch express terminals provide after-hours member access, reduce teller traffic, and can help you leverage your existing investment in ATMs.
CO-OP ATM Network
MCULSC’s partner CO-OP Financial Services brings you the best-recognized credit union ATM network with nearly 30,000* ATMs nationwide. Your members demand easy access to their accounts wherever they live, work or travel, covering all 50 states and 10 countries – an ATM network that’s larger than almost any bank’s – backed by CO-OP’s unparalleled branding, experience and support.
CO-OP’s suite of locator services gives your members real-time access to nearly 30,000 ATM locations. Plus, they’ll gain access to thousands of Shared Branching locations.
For more information, please reach out to Nangela Piersall, Card Program Advisor, 269.532.8617 or firstname.lastname@example.org