Innovative Credit & Debit Card Processing
MCULSC along with our partner FIS’ offers integrated credit and debit payment solutions that will deliver the right balance of digital strategies, marketing opportunities and ease of navigation that will exceed your member and staff’s expectations.
Your card portfolios are one of your most important assets and its value is increasing significantly especially in these uncertain times where members expect a contactless payment experience. Both programs should be a key source of revenue and usually identifies the member’s primary financial institution. Do you have a solid acquisition, usage, activation, and retention strategy? Is it time for a payment solution makeover to prepare for the post-COVID 19 era?
Let’s begin by asking a few thought-provoking questions:
- Digital payment adoption will grow exponentially over the coming months. Consumers will expect a cleaner payment transaction to avoid cash and plastic handling perceiving that it is dirty. Are you ready for this shift? Do you currently offer payment wallets and contactless cards?
- What about digital issuance for instant access to members’ funds?
- Are you offering loyalty programs that incentivize members for their spend and rewarding them for their holistic banking relationship?
- Do you offer card controls to give your members ultimate control – and peace of mind?
- Does your credit union understand PINless debit card transactions and the impact that it has on interchange income and fraud?
- How long has it been since your credit union performed an in-depth analysis to evaluate your current credit and/or debit card processor? Perhaps it is time.
MCULSC welcomes the opportunity to speak with you regarding our services. It’s important to know that you are receiving the most competitive pricing available today.
Please feel free to contact me, Nangela Piersall, card program advisor, to receive a complimentary side by side comparison – 269.532.8617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CO-OP Shared Branch
Access to convenient branches is a high priority for consumers in all demographics. But branch economics are changing. It’s now more challenging than ever to provide local and nationwide branch access while still generating revenue and driving growth.
- The CO-OP Shared Branch network allows members of one credit union to perform a range of transactions at another credit union. Through the CO-OP Shared Branch network, participating credit unions can serve members in diverse geographical locations, even when they move or travel.
- CO-OP Shared Branch express terminals provide after-hours member access, reduce teller traffic, and can help you leverage your existing investment in ATMs.
CO-OP ATM Network
MCULSC’s partner CO-OP Financial Services brings you the best-recognized credit union ATM network with nearly 30,000* ATMs nationwide. Your members demand easy access to their accounts wherever they live, work or travel, covering all 50 states and 10 countries – an ATM network that’s larger than almost any bank’s – backed by CO-OP’s unparalleled branding, experience and support.
CO-OP’s suite of locator services gives your members real-time access to nearly 30,000 ATM locations. Plus, they’ll gain access to thousands of Shared Branching locations.
CO-OP ATM Locator Page
For more information, please reach out to Nangela Piersall, Card Program Advisor, 269.532.8617 or email@example.com
Worldpay from FIS Merchant Solutions Referral Program
Diversify and grow your Credit Union’s income stream and provide a better merchant services offering to your members. Worldpay, a preferred vendor of MCULSC, is a payments technology provider to help you offer a robust merchant services program to your members. Worldpay’s program offers a full suite of merchant solutions including credit and debit card acceptance, point of sale technology, mobile and contactless payments, fraud and data security, enhanced reporting and analytics, and electronic check services — all backed by 24/7/365 customer support.
Businesses can leave merchant services to Worldpay
Worldpay provides the merchant solutions your most demanding business members expect. With a Merchant Referral Model, you simply refer your business members to Worldpay, and they’ll provide a complete merchant services offering on your Credit Union’s behalf. This is a no-risk program, with zero out-of-pocket expense. And, you’ll earn additional revenue by increasing non-interest income!
Meaningful Revenue Growth
Worldpay works hard to reinforce your business relationships and maximize your revenue with a robust offering including:
Capture Opportunities Across Multiple Verticals
With the breadth of products and services available at your fingertips, you’ll never walk away from an opportunity. We offer competitive solutions that fit multiple verticals including retail, restaurant, grocery, healthcare, B2B, and other industries.
Resources and Tools for Success
Helping you win more business and build stronger relationships.
A Trusted Payments Technology Partner
Successful partnerships are agile, changing and evolving over time to address new challenges and emerging needs. With Worldpay, you have a global leader in payments with a partner-driven focus and extensive experience with financial institutions working on your behalf.
Video of SmartPay terminal options for business members
Contact Nangela Piersall, card program advisor, to receive a complimentary merchant solutions overview at 269.532.8617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.