CO-OP Shared Branch
Now you have access to thousands of locations from coast to coast thanks to MCULSC’s partner CO-OP Financial Services.
Access to convenient branches is a high priority for consumers in all demographics. But branch economics are changing. It’s now more challenging than ever to provide local and nationwide branch access while still generating revenue and driving growth.
- The CO-OP Shared Branch network allows members of one credit union to perform a range of transactions at another credit union. Through the CO-OP Shared Branch network, participating credit unions can serve members in diverse geographical locations, even when they move or travel.
- CO-OP Shared Branch express terminals provide after-hours member access, reduce teller traffic, and can help you leverage your existing investment in ATMs.
Use CO-OP Shared Branch to expand access, generate income and drive growth:
- Convenience that appeals to both new and existing members
- Member retention through nationwide reach without a nationwide brick-and-mortar investment
- Self-service savings through extensive CO-OP Shared Branch express terminals
- Income opportunities through increased member engagement as members use more services
- Incremental revenue from guest-member visits from your participation as an acquirer
CO-OP’s suite of locator services gives your members real-time access to nearly 30,000 ATM locations. Plus, they’ll gain access to thousands of Shared Branching locations.
For more information, please reach out to Nangela Piersall, Card Program Advisor, 269.532.8617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.