Financial Education Champion Award
Any credit union employee or official volunteer of a Michigan credit union affiliated with the Michigan Credit Union League is eligible for consideration.
The award recognizes an individual for outstanding activities and impact in financial education and financial health initiatives for members and within the community in two or more of the following categories:
- Promotes or teaches financial literacy education in the local community, educational settings or outreach programs
- Inspires consumers of all backgrounds to learn
- Has earned the respect and admiration of his or her peers
- Is committed to ongoing personal professional development
- Utilizes innovative and impactful financial education materials and methods
- Measures success and impact of activities
All entries must include up to four supporting documents that address the criteria listed above. Please note that no additional supplementary material will be reviewed.
Go to main navigation