Since 1989, Filene has engaged leading scholars and thinkers to dig deep into the managerial problems, public policy questions, and consumer needs affecting the consumer finance industry. Below are links to reports and categories to help your credit union survive, thrive, and solve problems for consumers.
COVID Analysis and Assistance
This three-part Special Report provides preliminary analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic’s effects on workers and consumers, and the implications it bears for credit unions.
- Credit Unions and the Coronavirus: Notes on the Impacts and Implications of the COVID-19 Crisis
- Part one reviews evidence as of April 2020 and describes likely consequences going forward.
- Credit Unions and the Coronavirus: Notes on the Impacts and Implications of the COVID-19 Crisis, Part 2
- Part two reviews evidence as of June 2020 and focuses on concerns for financial services.
- Credit Unions and the Coronavirus: Notes on the Impacts and Implications of the COVID-19 Crisis, Part 3
- Part three explores possible future scenarios to help credit unions prepare for a post-pandemic world and includes a worksheet to help with adapting your business model.