Education & Networking
MCUL is dedicated to keeping the Michigan credit union movement informed throughout the year with an events schedule that tackles our industry’s most relevant and paramount topics. Aside from the knowledge and best practices shared by experts, each of MCUL’s education events offers a great networking platform, where credit union professionals can connect and share insights and takeaways with one another.
Latest in Education News
- Branch Managers to Learn to Lead Exceptional Teams (November 27, 2023)
- MCUL Combines Marketing, Compliance and Lending Conference in 2024 (November 27, 2023)
- IRA Pros May Choose from Two Virtual Workshops in 2024 (November 13, 2023)
- Registration Opening Soon for 2024 Training: Start Saving the Dates (October 30, 2023)
- Save the Date for 2024: Marketing, Compliance, YOU and Lending Conference (October 16, 2023)
MCUL's Commitment to Equitable Learning Environments
The MCUL is committed to attracting a diverse group of attendees, educators and supporters at our events. Events are designed to provide networking and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable and welcoming to all attendees. Together, we can all create a supportive environment that has our shared commitment to learning, networking and developing a community of people helping people.
Go to main navigation