Education & Networking
MCUL is dedicated to keeping the Michigan credit union movement informed throughout the year with an events schedule that tackles our industry’s most relevant and paramount topics. Aside from the knowledge and best practices shared by experts, each of MCUL’s education events offers a great networking platform, where credit union professionals can connect and share insights and takeaways with one another.
Latest in Education News
- DIFS and MCUL Collaborate on Free Virtual Succession Planning Event in April (March 23, 2021)
- Volunteer Training Event Now Available: New Directors Virtual Conference (March 16, 2021)
- Lawyer to Address CU Questions and Provide Employment Law Perspectives on COVID Vaccine Issues (March 9, 2021)
- 2021 MCUL and MCUF Awards Honor Michigan Credit Unions and Professionals (March 2, 2021)
- League Offers Executives Insights to Make DEI Work in New Four-Part Series (February 24, 2021)
MCUL's Commitment to Equitable Learning Environments
MCUL is committed to attracting a diverse group of attendees, educators and supporters at our events. Events are designed to provide networking and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable and welcoming to all attendees. While attending our event, we will honor your experiences, perspectives and unique identity. Should you encounter any interaction contrary to this commitment, please alert an MCUL staff member. Together, we can all create a supportive environment that has, at its heart, our shared commitment to learning, networking and developing our dedication as a community as people helping people.
Go to main navigation