Education & Networking
MCUL is dedicated to keeping the Michigan credit union movement informed throughout the year with an events schedule that tackles our industry’s most relevant and paramount topics. Aside from the knowledge and best practices shared by experts, each of MCUL’s education events offers a great networking platform, where credit union professionals can connect and share insights and takeaways with one another.
Latest in Education News
- Joint Statement from Michigan Financial Institutions | Focus on Service During the COVID-19 Pandemic (March 23, 2020)
- MCUL Event/Conference Update (March 12, 2020)
- Learn More About Today's Competitive Lending Environment (February 13, 2020)
- What to Know About Credit Union Brand Love! Kasch at Lending and Marketing Conference (February 6, 2020)
- Registration Now Open for the 2020 MCUL AC&E in Grand Rapids (January 31, 2020)