Education & Networking
MCUL is dedicated to keeping the Michigan credit union movement informed throughout the year with an events schedule that tackles our industry’s most relevant and paramount topics. Aside from the knowledge and best practices shared by experts, each of MCUL’s education events offers a great networking platform, where credit union professionals can connect and share insights and takeaways with one another.
Latest in Education News
- 2023 AC&E: Talent Retention at Global Women's Leadership Network (June 8, 2023)
- 2023 AC&E: A Successful Corks for a Cause Kicks Off the Event (June 8, 2023)
- New Marketing Data Event Offered as Strategic Planning and Budgeting Season Approaches (May 26, 2023)
- AC&E Excitement: Still Time to Attend (May 26, 2023)
- MCUL Offers Project Management Professional Exam Prep Course; 20 Spots Open (May 16, 2023)
MCUL's Commitment to Equitable Learning Environments
The MCUL is committed to attracting a diverse group of attendees, educators and supporters at our events. Events are designed to provide networking and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable and welcoming to all attendees. Together, we can all create a supportive environment that has our shared commitment to learning, networking and developing a community of people helping people.
Go to main navigation