COVID-19 Policy Guidance
While many of you have most likely reviewed your credit union’s pandemic and business continuity policies, in light of this recent news, InfoSight has now been updated with additional information to assist you. In the Security Channel, a new section has been added under Business Continuity Planning: Pandemic Preparedness.
In addition to this content, you will want to also review your state’s health authority websites. All of them should have COVID-19 pages that provide local information and recommendations.
Guidance From the EEOC
- Model Policy 2190: Disaster Contingency Planning
- Model Policy 2195: Pandemic Preparedness & Response
- Sample Telecommuting Policy
Department of Insurance and Financial Services
- COVID-19 Global Webinar - Sprint Exercise // March 12 from 10:00 am-Noon ET
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) Pandemic Preparedness Guidance
- FFIEC IT Examination Handbook - Business Continuity Management Booklet
- Major Disasters: Interagency Examiner Guidance for Institutions Affected by Major Disasters