CUNA Management School Scholarships
The Michigan Credit Union Foundation offers scholarships for Michigan credit union professionals to attend CUNA Management School. Scholarships are awarded annually to encourage the development of professionals committed to serving the Credit Union System. Attendance at CUNA Management School benefits new and experienced managers or other staff who are committed to improving and enhancing their existing supervisory and management skills.
2020 CUNA Management School will be held from July 12–22 in Madison, Wisconsin. Scholarship applications must be submitted by April 10.
Each scholarship covers the CUNA Management School comprehensive fee. The fee includes tuition, materials, hotel and most meals. Travel and additional expenses are not included in the award. Individuals applying for a CUNA Management School scholarship from MCUF are required to also apply for a scholarship from CUNA.
- Applicants must have completed at least two years of credit union service
- Provides for reimbursement of the comprehensive fee that includes tuition, text and materials, meals and room accommodations, does not provide reimbursement for travel or other costs
- Available for first, second or third year CUNA Management School attendance
- There are no credit union asset size restrictions
- Applicants must provide letter of support for CUNA Management School attendance from their credit union CEO or member of executive mangement