Schedule Subject to Change - Check back for updates (Last updated 3.4.21)
- 2021 CUNA GAC Meeting Assignments
(Last updated 3.3.21)
- 2021 MCUL Key Federal Talking Points
These will be used for our virtual meetings
- Know Before You Go
2021 CUNA GAC Documents
- Michigan Congressional Delegation Virtual Meeting Schedule (last updated 3.4.21)
- 2021 MCUL Key Federal Issues (These will be used for our virtual meetings)
- 2021 MCUL Key State Issues
- Michigan Congressional Delegation Contact Information for CUNA GAC
- Spring 2021 Credit Union Impact Report
- 2021 CUNA Credit Union Advocacy Agenda
- 2021 Credit Union Priorities (CUNA One-Pager)
"The CUNA GAC is just around the corner; March 2-4, 2021 – and it’s virtual! From a cost, convenience, and a safety perspective, the barrier to entry is minimal. With a reduced registration fee, no travel costs, and a COVID-safe, remote-attendance option this year – won’t you please give advocacy a shot and join me? You won’t be disappointed."
Credit Union Compliance and Risk Management Director
Dow Chemical Employees' Credit Union
Three reasons not to miss CUNA GAC
- It's never been more affordable
- Let's keep this simple: You can tap into three days of exceptional programming for just $445/person. If your credit union has less than $50M in assets, or you send 4+ employees, your registration price drops to just $295/person. Learn more.
- There's no better place to learn and connect
- Over the last few years, we've had President George W. Bush, Best-Selling Author Malcolm Gladwell and former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry keynote the GAC main stage. Stay tuned to see who will be featured in 2021.
- Your community needs you
- Credit union membership continues to grow year over year meaning more Americans are counting on you to ensure policymakers know the critical benefits credit unions deliver.
Follow the MCUL Facebook page for updates from CUNA GAC.