LIVE IN-PERSON, SCHOOL & CONFERENCE, VIRTUAL
Event Date: March 03 - March 07, 2024
Join thousands of your peers in Washington to show lawmakers the credit union difference. The Governmental Affairs Conference is our opportunity to highlight the meaningful work credit unions are doing to improve the financial well-being of their members and communities.
Here’s what to expect:
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Together with the Leagues, participate in Hill Hikes to meet with lawmakers and show them the credit union difference
- Discover the latest offerings in the industry's largest exhibit hall
- Network with and learn from peers and thought leaders in credit unions, politics, business and more
- Experience Washington in a unique environment with legendary receptions, meals, tours and accommodations
In January of 2024, MCUL will begin working with our congressional offices to schedule meetings with our federal lawmakers during the 2024 CUNA GAC. On Tuesday, March 5th we anticipate meetings with our lawmakers will take place between 3:00-5:00/6:00pm. On Wednesday, March 6th we expect to use the entire day (8:00/9:00am until 5:00/6:00pm) for meetings with our federal lawmakers. At this time, we do not expect any of our lawmaker meetings to take place on Thursday, March 7th, however, we won’t know for sure until the scheduling process begins early next year.
Once the scheduling process begins and we start to confirm meetings we will update this webpage with our 2024 CUNA GAC congressional delegation meeting schedule, as meetings are added.
In-Person Conference Rates
- Standard: $1,295
- Small CU: $745
- Guest: $450
MCUL is once again making a limited number of scholarships available to credit unions that will offset most or all of the costs associated with attending the CUNA GAC. We have attached a copy of the scholarship application for your review. If you’d like to apply, please complete the form and email it to: email@example.com
Download the MCUL App
Go to main navigation