CU Link Cooperative Advertising
2019 Campaign Strategy
Over the past several years, CU Link has served to expand and magnify the impact of the CU Difference to consumers. As we move into 2019, CU Link is making efforts to sync up with the CUNA "Open Your Eyes" Campaign. Paired with collaborative, consumer-based research studies, we're collaborating with CUNA to drive a Michigan-specific messaging that focuses on our brand promises. These messaging enhancements include:
- Convenience: 1600 fee free ATMs, shared branches
- Mobile technology: Convenient access to money, bill pay, remote deposit capture, best-in-class mobile apps, etc.
- Service diversity and sophistication: Credit unions are full service, offering: mortgages, small business loans, deposits, etc.
- Do more, save more: Helping credit unions with the share of wallet message
- Community commitment: We’ve been here through the toughest economic times, we're part of the community, etc.
Our goal is to move beyond awareness and focus on the reasons why people join and partner with credit unions. Working in tandem with our partner, FocusIQ, our goal is to hit media markets in April 2019. Look for more information in the coming weeks on how we plan to market CU Link's messaging in 2019.
2019 Full Share Rewards
Full-share participants will enjoy the added value of expanded campaign assets and collateral. Additionally, full share credit unions will continue to receive 50% of their contributions back in marketing reimbursement, when integrating with the campaign. We are currently working with CUNA to develop out all of the integration pieces for credit unions with the new campaign. Furthermore, MCUL matches all contributions dollar for dollar, maximizing state-wide media buys.
As the largest voluntary credit union cooperative advertising initiative in the country, Michigan proudly holds a 100% participation rate. CU Link helps credit unions do the following:
- Expand share of wallet for current members
- Strengthen awareness through year-round media buys
- Share campaign assets to expand creative and advertising funds
All integration guidelines and assets will be available in the coming months. Are you ready to get started? Contact your League Rep to learn more.
*Subject to minimium spend by tactic.Go to main navigation