Registration for the 2022 AC&E Charity Golf Outing is now closed.If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to Meredith Anderson at Meredith.email@example.com or 616-485-8313.
Schedule: June 8, 2022
- 8:00 a.m. – Registration and Breakfast begin
- 9:00 a.m. – Shotgun Start
- 11:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch at the turn
- 2:00 p.m- Outing concludes
A shuttle from the hotel to the golf course will be available for golfers. The bus departs at 7:00 AM from the hotel and will arrive back to the hotel at the conclusion of the golf outing around 3:00 PM.
$200 per golfer. This price includes 18 holes of golf at Pine Trace Golf Club, cart, drink tickets, breakfast, mimosa and bloody mary bar, lunch, gifts, and much more! $5 per golfer will go towards the Michigan Credit Union Foundation, and the remaining will be donated to the Children's Miracle Network.
RAIN DELAY POLICY:
- Golf will continue with rain only.
- Thunder and lightning will stop play immediately. This is considered a storm.
- If there is a storm delay, a decision will be made by the Greens Superintendent, in conjunction with the Golf Professional, when play will resume.
- An outing will be billed in its entirety regardless of the number of holes played. If an outing is canceled due to inclement weather, club management will reschedule the outing, if possible, on a date that is in the best interests of Pine Trace Golf Club.