2021 Annual Convention & Exposition Charity Golf Outing
August 25, 2021
- 8:00 a.m. – Registration and Breakfast begin
- 9:00 a.m. – Shotgun Start
- 11:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch at the turn
- 2:00 p.m- Outing concludes
$200 per golfer. This price includes 18 holes of golf at Grand Traverse Resort, cart, drink tickets, breakfast, lunch, gifts, and much more! $5 per golfer will go towards the Michigan Credit Union Foundation, and the remaining will be donated to the Children's Miracle Network.
Registration: Made on a first come, first-reserved basis.
Registration deadline: July 20, 2021
RAIN DELAY POLICY:
- Golf will continue with rain only.
- Thunder and lightning will stop play immediately. This is considered a storm.
- If there is a storm delay, a decision will be made by the Greens Superintendent, in conjunction with the Golf Professional, when play will resume.
- An outing will be billed in its entirety regardless of the number of holes played. If an outing is canceled due to inclement weather, club management will reschedule the outing, if possible, on a date that is in the best interests of Grand Traverse Resort.
Register for Golf Outing