Join Our Team
Click on one of our divisions to see current openings and career opportunities!
|Our MCUL division offers advocacy, information, education, and networking solutions to Michigan credit unions||Our CU Solutions division offers services and products that help credit unions grow and serve their members nationally|
Ready to Make an IMPACT?
Looking to work for an industry-leading company but don’t care to wear a three-piece suit every day? The Michigan Credit Union League & Affiliates is reinventing how we IMPACT the business world, and we need additional team members to help us challenge the status quo. These team members need to know a thing or two about a thing or two, think fast and balance autonomy with collaboration. Do these team members even exist? Of course they do--and they already work for us. We just need a few more…are you in?
Benefits & perks:
- Competitive Pay: We know your value and we’re not afraid to pay for it. We offer a competitive total compensation plan including salary, bonuses and a 5% contribution to your 401k.
- Time Off: Besides our competitive paid time off package, employees receive paid holidays and time off to volunteer.
- Paid Leave: If you’re welcoming a little one through birth or adoption, you’ll receive one week of paid family leave time. In addition, we cover the cost for short- and long-term disability.
- Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including all the necessities such as medical, dental and vision. We even offer a virtual health option allowing you to video-chat with a medical professional as opposed to making your way to their office. Don’t need health insurance? An opt-out credit will be provided to you for waiving coverage.
- Wellness: An on-site workout facility is available for use morning, noon and night. Not working at our main hub? A wellness allowance is provided to employees who work out of our satellite office.
- Learning and Development: We offer unique micro-learning opportunities through Grovo, a modern online learning management system. In addition, our hands-on leaders are truly invested in YOU and your development.
- IMPACT Committee: A passionate group of team members dedicated to promoting your engagement and giving back to the communities we serve through social and charitable events.
- Additional Benefits Too Cool To Not Mention: Employee referral bonuses, annual holiday party, summer celebration, an Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance for your furry four-legged family members, adoption assistance, an all-access pass to The Henry Ford Museum, discounts at local hotels and more!
Go to main navigation