Serve, Attract and Retain
Millennial Members Workshop
July 19, 2016 | Go Where Meetings Matter, Ann Arbor
July 21, 2016 | Think Space, Lansing
What to Expect?
Registering for the Getting Younger: Attract, Serve and Retain Millennial Members workshop is a great decision and fantastic investment!
To make sure each attendee gets the most out of this customized day-long event, each registrant will receive a pre-session check list. The more information which can be compiled prior to the session, the more customized and valuable the session will be for each credit union.
The sheet is self-explanatory, but here are some highlights:
- Provide high level data on the number of your credit union’s current Millennial members (broken into two age groups);
- Share total fee income;
- Provide as much detail as possible about the schedule of fees. Ideally, each fee as a separate line item with 2015 year-end income and refund data;
- A list of email addresses for millennial members (with first name only and age) – no private information like account number or social security number;
- If available, information like Net Promoter Score and Member Effort for last year; and
- Provide a couple of system providers.
Don’t worry! If this information is not all available, attendees will still receive recommendations that are more general in nature, and which will provide valuable insights to use with developing a Millennial strategy.
Have more questions? Reach out to Jim Kasch at Canidae Consulting directly at email@example.com
Go to main navigation