Still Time to Attend ... Call (800) 262-6285, ext. 225
So Many Exciting Event Highlights!
In the Area? Commute to the AC&E With 1- or 2-Day Registration
Opening Keynote Presentation...
Turning Creative Fire Into Real Results by Josh Linkner
New York Time's Bestselling Author of ‘Disciplined Dreaming’
Named One of the Top 10 Business Books of 2011!
• CEO and Managing Partner of Detroit Venture Partners
• Recognized for Rebuilding Urban Areas Through
Technology and Entrepreneurship
• Founder, Chairman and Former CEO of ePrize
• Honored as the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
• Recipient of the President Obama's Champion of Change Award
Also Featuring the Saturday Keynote...
You Make the Difference by Steve Gilliland
Author of the Bestselling Book ‘Enjoy The Ride’
Other Event Highlights Include...
• Outstanding Educational Sessions
• Credit Union Recognition Honors Awards and Breakfast
• Great Networking Experiences
• CUES Luncheon
• Popular Afternoon Ovation Cruise
• Fun for Guests: Sue Wagner Jewelry Creations and More!
• Extended Exposition Hours With National Vendors
• Best Practice Sessions to Grow Market Share
• Updated Conference App
• Discounted Parking Options
Hotel Reservations May be Made Now!
Call the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center at (877) 901-6632 and be sure to mention the Michigan Credit Union League & Affiliates to receive the negotiated room rate of $152 per night, plus applicable taxes or click here to make reservations online. Please note that reservations will be charged a one night room, plus tax deposit and that cancellations after April 30, 2013 will not be refunded.