Become a Topic Speaker at an Event
Are You a Credit Union Know-it-All? Then We Want to Know You! Here's How!
MCUL & Affiliates is currently accepting proposals from qualified speakers to facilitate fun and informative training sessions that provide strategic content, practical takeaways and an engaging overall experience to those who attend our conferences, schools, workshops and Webinars.
We are looking for subject-area experts on a variety of relevant topics that would be of value to credit union professionals in Michigan and beyond.
Let us know your ideas! Tell us what you think are the cutting-edge topics, issues and solutions that credit unions should know more about. Our conferences and events draw hundreds of attendees, and are targeted to CEOs, board members and all levels of credit union employees.
If you are interested in speaking at an MCUL & Affiliates event, we invite you to submit a proposal(s) by answering the questions outlined at this link:
League Conferences and Events (Not Including Webinars)
We are continually developing agendas and hiring speakers for events such as these. Submit your proposals soon and perhaps we will be seeing (or hearing) you present at one of our training sessions in the future!
Lending and Marketing Conference
February 9 & 10 | Radisson, Kalamazoo
February 11 & 12 | Radisson, Kalamazoo
Spring Leadership Development Conference
April 8-10 | Soaring Eagle Casino Resort, Mt. Pleasant
Government Affairs Conference
April 20 & 21 | Radisson Hotel, Lansing
Collector's Training School
Date TBA | Marriott, Troy
Annual Convention and Exposition
June 9-11 |Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
Upper Peninsula Compliance School
June 23 |Hampton Inn, Marquette
September 14-16 | The Inn at Bay Harbor, Near Petoskey
Fall Leadership Development Conference for Volunteers/CEOs
September 16-18 | Grand Traverse Resort & Spa, Near Traverse City
IRA Essentials and Beyond Essentials
September 22 & 23 | Bavarian Inn Lodge, Frankenmuth
Here's a general idea of how we do things here in the Mitten:
- Conference Keynotes and General Sessions: Generally 45-75 Minutes in Length
- Conference Breakout Sessions: Ranging from 45-120 Minutes in Length
- Schools and Workshops: Ranging from 90-Minutes to 1/2-Day to Full-Day
- Webinars (Slide-Based Internet Sessions): Averaging 60 Minutes in Length; Can Vary from 45-90 Minutes
- Presentations must be in an educational format and highlight learner outcomes.
- At no time during the presentation are speakers allowed to sell the services of their company; doing so will forfeit future speaking opportunities.
- Selected speakers must provide current high-resolution headshot photo and other requested information such as AV-requirements, speaker contract and travel information by assigned date.
- Selected speakers are required to provide an electronic copy of their presentation to MCUL & Affiliates no later than 30 days prior to the event.
Good Luck! If you have any further questions, simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Go to main navigation