SAS Operational Resources
Board of Directors Orientation
This information should be viewed as a starting point for gathering materials for your board of directors. This information should not be viewed as an all inclusive collection of orientation materials.
- Board of Directors Guide (Federally-Chartered CUs)
- Board of Directors Guide (State-Chartered CUs)
- Conflict of Interest Resolution
- Confidentiality Policy
ComplySight originates from a collaboration of League InfoSight, CUNA, and Association/Leagues whose affiliation results in a strong credit union focused compliance solution.
- Streamlines compliance management in your credit union
- ComplySight serves as your credit union’s universal compliance management tool providing tracking, visibility and measurement to address compliance initiatives through a single application.
- Automatically provides your credit union with regulatory alerts and updates.
All affiliated SAS credit unions can receive ComplySight at no cost by contacting your League Representative.
The worksheets below are offered as resource tools for your use. The Michigan Credit Union League (MCUL) makes these available solely for research and information purposes and not as legal or regulatory advice. If you have questions, contact Steve Willis, vice president of Michigan Solutions, at 800-262-6285 ext. 268 or email him at Steve.Willis@CUSolutionsgroup.com.
- Strategic Discussion - Changing to a Community Charter
- Capital Analysis by Hand
- Excel Capital Analysis
- Two Minute Profitability
Michigan’s Department of Insurance and Financial Service Office of Credit Unions makes available on its website forms for credit unions looking to convert from a federal to state charter, merge with another credit union and expand their fields of membership.
Go to main navigation