Shape Your Credit Union’s Future with Strategic Planning
A well-written strategic plan can have a synergistic effect on the internal operations of a credit union. The synergy that results from everyone's combined efforts improves efficiency of operations, the use of resources, the exploitation of opportunities and creates new paradigms of success. Our strategic planning experts have participated in more than 100 strategic planning sessions across the country and have worked with all sizes of credit unions.
- Examination preparation including compliance, ALM and growth issues
- Determine what top seven key issues are most important to your future success
- Survey your board and management team and receive their feedback
- Develop a 3 year balanced scorecard strategic plan that addresses future challenges and opportunities
- Improve your brand and name recognition for member growth
- Obtain insights into current market trends and best practices
- Brainstorm how to overcome challenges and to take advantage of current opportunities in today's economy
- Assess your growth potential and leverage your position in the market
- Analyze your financial ratios and increase your non-interest income and ROA
- Evaluate how to change your culture from "good" to "great"
- Receive Board Governance, Loan Growth and Branding training and education modules
- Differentiate your credit union by price, product and service
Let our team of experienced consultants help you with all of your strategic planning needs. To schedule assistance with your Strategic Planning session, email Mike Moyes at Mike.Moyes@CUSolutionsGroup.com or Mike at (734) 793-1530, ext. 520.
Submissions to Monitor should follow the submission guidelines
and may be emailed
. Shawn Glinis is the editor of Monitor and can be reached at 800-262-6285, ext. 449. The newsletter of the Michigan Credit Union League is published Monday mornings or Tuesday mornings when Monday is a holiday. There is no Monitor the week after Christmas and the week after the Annual Convention and Exposition. MCUL reserves the right to edit submissions for clarity and space.