Five CFPB Training Webinars Just Added to Education Calendar
CFBP updates are providing a lot of new information for credit unions to keep up with and MCUL & Affiliates stands ready to support those needs with five webinars that have just been added to the training calendar.
Each webinar will be approximately 90 minutes in length and is discount priced to just $129 per connection. Credit unions that participate in any four MCUL & Affiliates compliance training webinars, pay just half for the fifth compliance webinar.
Each webinar includes a complimentary archive, which may be downloaded, saved and shared for permanent reference, providing a highly affordable means of training multiple staffers in multiple locations. Visit www.mcul.org for more details on these five CFPB webinars; online registration will be available soon.
- Feb. 28, 2013 – CFPB: Mortgage Costs, Underwriting and HMDA Requirements
- March 7, 2013 – CFPB: Civil Investigative Demands, Credit Card Fee & Prepaid Card Rules
- March 12, 2013 – CFPB: MLO Rules, Escrow Accounts & Mortgage Servicing Rules
- March 26, 2013 – CFPB: Appraisal Rules, TILA/RESPA & Disclosure Integration, Plus Vendor Regs
- April 11, 2013 – CFPB: Overdraft Services Update, Remittance Transfers and Payday Lending
Submissions to Monitor should follow the submission guidelines
and may be emailed
. Shawn Glinis is the editor of Monitor and can be reached at 800-262-6285, ext. 449. The newsletter of the Michigan Credit Union League is published Monday mornings or Tuesday mornings when Monday is a holiday. There is no Monitor the week after Christmas and the week after the Annual Convention and Exposition. MCUL reserves the right to edit submissions for clarity and space.