CU Link Cooperative Advertising
The 2018 "There's Real Strength In Our Numbers" Campaign
Over the past several years, CU Link has served to expand and magnify the impact of the CU Difference to consumers. As we move into 2018, CU Link will launch the “Strength in Our Numbers” campaign in a full year-round media buy to keep current and potential members continually aware of the credit union difference.
As the largest voluntary credit union cooperative advertising initiative in the country, Michigan proudly holds a 100% participation rate. CU Link helps credit unions do the following:
- Expand share of wallet for current members
- Strengthen awareness through year-round media buys
- Share campaign assets to expand creative and advertising funds
Full-share participants will enjoy the added value of expanded campaign assets and collateral. In conjunction with CUBE TV Studios and FocusIQ, MCUL is focusing on building out seasonal collateral to build upon assets throughout the year.
Stepping up your participation to a full fair share brings the proven strength of campaign messaging into your marketing efforts. As part of the 2018 cycle, MCUL will continue to offer the reimbursement program for another year. In an effort to maximize integration and awareness, reimbursements will be simplified.
From there, credit unions can use reimbursement dollars in one of the following areas:
- Buying media through FocusIQ*
- Purchasing media though Gas Station TV®
- Producing fully customized videos through CUBE TV®
- Customizing or building additional creative through FocusIQ
Look for communications in the upcoming months as we launch the new “Strength in Our Numbers” Campaign, so your staff is set up and ready to jump into action.
*Subject to minmium spend by tactic.
First unveiled at the 2017 Annual Convention & Exposition in Grand Rapids, the 2018 CU Link Campaign focuses on those everyday numbers that seem small at first but quickly add up when you look at the impact they make as a whole. This year, MCUL is excited to offer an even wider breadth of assets to serve a true omnichannel approach in order to connect credit union difference messaging with both existing and new audiences!
- Two 30-second TV Spots
- Seven 15-second Social/Pre-roll Video Spots
- Four 30-second Spots
- "Numbers Matter - $0 ATM and Checking/ $375M in Savings/ 5M Members"
- "Numbers Don't Lie - $0 ATM and Checking/ $200 Savings at Closing/ 5% Difference in Credit Cards"
- "Numbers All Around Us - 1,600 Co-Op ATMs/ $0 ATM and Checking/ 5M Members"
- "Numbers Make the Difference - 1% Difference in Auto Loans ($1,000 Savings)/ 5% Difference in Credit Cards"