Resources and Solutions Designed for CU Board Members
- April 28, 2017 - April 30, 2017: Spring Leadership Development Conference
- June 14, 2017 (TBD): Supervisory Committee Guide to Reviewing Checking & Investment Accounts Webinar
- July 24, 2017: Strategies that Produce an Exceptional ROA Webinar
- September 15, 2017 (TBD) - September 17, 2017: Fall Leadership Development Conference
- September 18, 2017 (TBD): Lending 101 for Supervisory Committees: Answers to Questions to Ask Management Webinar
Held both in the Spring and Fall, these conferences are an outstanding investment in Board Governance for credit union volunteers.
CUNA's VAP helps credit union volunteers learn to work effectively, make informed decisions, and improve credit union performance.
These events provide you opportunities to interact with lawmakers and regulators, both in events throughout Michigan and in Washington D.C.
Find and connect with your elected officials and learn about about important issues facing our industry using our Grassroots Action Center.
Go to main navigation