An MCUL affiliate credit union professional under the age of 40
- The award recognizes an individual who has proven dedication and enthusiasm for the credit union movement in two or more of the following categories:
- Dedicated time and effort in credit union education/career development programs to achieve a higher level of knowledge and expertise
- Contributed in an exemplary manner to enrich the lives of credit union members or fellow citizens in the community
- Demonstrated leadership in promoting the credit union philosophy and uniqueness through specific activities for members or the community
- Involved in community, civic, church or charitable activities in a leadership role
The MCUL Awards Committee, on the basis of the nominations and supporting information received, proposes the winner to the MCUL Board of Directors to be ratified.
Any nomination submitted may be featured in various MCUL and MCUF materials to demonstrate how credit unions and their leaders benefit their communities. Submission of a nomination indicates approval for the MCUL and MCUF to use the nomination materials in its publications and advocacy efforts.
New for 2013
The winner of this prestigious award will receive a $500 prize.
- All entries must include up to four supporting documents that address the criteria listed above.
Please note that no additional supplementary material will be reviewed.