Busy credit union professionals like you now have the flexibility of enjoying affordable training anytime you want...by downloading convenient Webinars on Demand, accessible 24/7.
Plus, once you purchase a Webinar on Demand and download it, you may save it and use it to train as many staff members, in as many locations and as often as you need!.
Take a Look at These Most Recent Webinar on Demand Topics...
Please note that in order to sign up you must have a login
- Supervisory Committee Webinars (Price: $29.00, Education Event Category: Supervisory)
These five sessions will walk credit union Supervisory Audit Committees through the steps of conducting an annual audit and even includes a sample handout of an annual audit report developed by the MCUL.
These short training sessions will help committee members tackle each area of the audit, from verification of member accounts, to writing the final report.
- Capital Access Program (CAP) Training Webinar (Price: FREE, Education Event Category: CEO/Management)
The Capital Access Program (CAP) is one of the Michigan Economic Development Corporation’s (MEDC) innovative loan enhancement tools designed to assist small businesses with gaining access to credit that might otherwise not be available. It allows lenders to mitigate risk and ultimately be able to do more lending.
This 12-minute free Webinar explains what you need to know about this MEDC program to help you manage risk while making more loans.
- Complying with State Data Breach Notification Laws Webinar (Price: FREE, Education Event Category: Regulatory/Compliance)
Michigan is one of 46 states with data security breach notification laws regarding personally identifiable information (PII). While Michigan exempts credit unions that are compliant with GLBA, these laws are applicable based on where the member resides rather than where the data resides. If you have members who retire in other states, these laws would be in effect in the event the credit union has a security breach incident.
- Investment Alternatives for Credit Union Portfolios (Price: $99.00, Education Event Category: CEO/Management)
This session explores the broad list of eligible credit union investment alternatives and discusses the risks and rewards of each. You will learn how your higher yielding peers utilize certain investments for greater returns while simultaneously managing interest rate risk and cash flow risk.
- Robbery and Safety and Security Webinar (Price: FREE, Education Event Category: Frontline)
This session outlines preventative measures and explains the importance of having clear comprehension of safety and security plans, as well as defines the policies and procedures for responding to a robbery so that employees understand their roles in such a critical situation.
- Escheat Webinar (Price: $49.00, Education Event Category: Lending/Collections)
This session covers details about how credit unions should handle forgotten assets from dormant accounts, un-cashed checks, valuables left in safe deposit boxes and more, as well as covers the history of escheat, property dormancy periods, operational handling of dormant property, dormancy fee, written notice, reporting, record retention, fines & penalties and where to turn for further assistance.
- Handling Member Complaints (Price: FREE, Education Event Category: HR/Training)
This webinar provides techniques for turning difficult member interactions into positive member satisfaction as an operationally focused session that builds on practical experience and provides tools for assisting staff with turning difficult situations around.
- Harassment Prevention (Price: FREE, Education Event Category: HR/Training)
Harassment prevention is key to providing staff with a safe working environment. Gain the background on harassment laws, emphasis on the importance of communication and the ramifications that an ineffective plan can have on your organization.
- How the Bank Secrecy Act Affects Credit Unions (Price: $129.00, Education Event Category: Regulatory/Compliance)
The Bank Secrecy Act remains an important aspect of operations, so be certain that staff members are well informed of their responsibilities and ascertain that your credit union is maintaining compliance.
- Developing the ALLL (Price: $129.00, Education Event Category: Regulatory/Compliance)
This webinar discusses requirements of generally accepted accounting principles as well as regulatory concerns, and explore what is happening in credit unions today.
- Share Member Accounts (Price: $129.00, Education Event Category: Frontline)
This webinar discusses basic credit union share accounts, including joint accounts and beneficiaries, plus basic TIS requirements, Funds Availability and Reg. E issues that should be addressed in account agreements.
- CFPB 4: Appraisal Rules, TILA/RESPA & Disclosure Integration, Plus Vendor Regulations (Price: $129.00, Education Event Category: Regulatory/Compliance)
This informational session covers copies of appraisals to be furnished by creditor; amendments to TILA and FIRREA concerning appraisals; appraisals and the effects of the implementation of Dodd-Frank; TILA/RESPA Mortgage Disclosure Integration (Regulation X; Regulation Z) and much more.
- Notary Training (Price: $129.00, Education Event Category: Regulatory/Compliance)
The Michigan Notary Public Act 238 provides guidance and requirements for the qualifications, appointment, and regulation of notaries in the state of Michigan. In this session participants review the “DO’s and DON’Ts of being a notary and performing notarial acts.
- 2013 Regulatory Update 1 (Price: $129.00, Education Event Category: Regulatory/Compliance)
This popular Reg Update is a great way to stay current and ask questions about credit union regulatory issues. This update agenda includes information about Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and NCUA rules.
- CFPB 3: MLR Rules, Escrow Accounts & Mortgage Servicing Rules (Price: $129.00, Education Event Category: Regulatory/Compliance)
Get the latest updates on Consumer Financial Protection Bureau rules including mortgage originators standards (Reg Z), the CFPB’s MLS compensation rule, impacts on lending practices, escrow accounts and more!
- CFPB 2: Civil Investigative Demands, Credit Card Fees & Prepaid Rules (Price: $129.00, Education Event Category: Regulatory/Compliance)
This important webinar covers information about requirements for prepaid cards (Reg E); fees, disclosures and prepaid card changes and how they impact credit unions; credit card pre-opening account fees (Reg Z); changes to credit card regulations; rules relating to investigations; and the CFPB’s civil investigative demand.
- Leading the 7 Dwarves - It's Tougher than you Think! (Price: $129.00, Education Event Category: CEO/Management)
This insightful presentation takes the mystery out of leading the most cantankerous characters. Have some fun and gain new insights on how to build and maintain a cohesive core of comrades can translate into building a real-life organization that may seem like a fairy tale.
- CFPB 1: Mortgage Costs, Underwriting & HMDA Requirements (Price: $129.00, Education Event Category: Regulatory/Compliance)
This information session covers disclosure rules and substantive protection for certain high cost mortgage loans,- TILA ability to repay and expanding HMDA reporting requirements.
- BSA: Are you a Hero or a Pawn? (Price: $49.00, Education Event Category: Regulatory/Compliance)
The Bank Secrecy Act is far more than a reporting regulation and reaches into every department of the credit union. This training provides a perspective on BSA that is often overlooked and celebrates the hero in every credit union employee.
- Guardianship, Conservatorship & Powers of Attorney (Price: $129.00, Education Event Category: Regulatory/Compliance)
Guardianship and conservatorship are very serious legal steps that receive close scrutiny from Michigan probate courts for an obvious reason: they take away an individual’s rights and freedom. This session reviews the differences and identifies important aspects that are pertinent to credit union staff and operations.
View the Entire List of Webinars on Demand Here
PURCHASE WEBINARS ON DEMAND NOW!