- A how-go guide for establishing a student credit union branch from the Financial Education Council of the Michigan Credit Union League
- Guidelines for Success from the Financial Education Council of the Michigan Credit Union League
- Money as Your Grow: 20 things kids need to know to live financially smart lives from the President's Advisory Council on Financial Capability.
- National Youth Involvement Board (NYIB): Information and resources for youth financial literacy.
- Kid's Money: An interactive resource to help parents teach children successful money management habits and financial literacy.
- Jump$tart Coalition:Contains a clearing house and a current listing of financial education resources available as well as research, best practices and standards.
- Federal Reserve Education: Classroom resources, games, simulations and publications for all ages