Guidelines for success from the Financial Education Council of the Michigan Credit Union League
- Ten things every consumer should know about money.
- Consumer Jungle: A non-profit organization dedicated to providing young adults with the life skills that they need to become responsible, informed consumers.
- Cash Course: National Endowment for Financial Education's (NEFE) website designed specifically to help college age students with financial management information.
- College Is Possible: American Council of Education's site motivating middle and high school students from underserved communities to seek a college education.
- College.gov: A site designed by and for students featuring information about why to go, how to go, and how to pay for college.
- National Youth Involvement Board (NYIB): Information and resources for youth financial literacy.
- Jump$tart Coalition: Contains a clearing house and a current listing of financial education resources available as well as research, best practices and standards.
- Federal Reserve Education: Classroom resources, games, simulations and publications for all ages.