An MCUL affiliate credit union
The award recognizes an individual credit union for its outstanding achievements in one or more of the following categories:
- Financial strength and performance
- New and improved services to members
- New activities or programs
- Financial literacy efforts
- Community involvement
- Community service
- Legislative advocacy
- Public relations marketing
The MCUL Awards Committee, on the basis of the nominations and supporting information received, proposes the winner to the MCUL Board of Directors to be ratified.
Any nomination submitted may be featured in various MCUL and MCUF materials to demonstrate how credit unions and their leaders benefit their communities. Submission of a nomination indicates approval for the MCUL and MCUF to use the nomination materials in its publications and advocacy efforts.
- All entries must include up to four supporting documents that address the criteria listed above.
The winner of this prestigious award will receive a $2500 scholarship for a Michigan college or university to designate to a recipient of his/her choice, or a donation to a Michigan-based charitable organization of the winner's choosing.
Please note that no additional supplementary material will be reviewed.