The MCUF provides support for Michigan credit unions with $50 million or less in assets through Operational Grants for technology and operations related expenses and upgrades that will measurably assist the credit union in serving its members. As Operational Grant funds are limited, interested credit unions are encouraged to apply early in the year to optimize their chances of securing a grant. Grants are capped at $2,000 per credit union.
- The credit union CEO must submit the online application detailing the request and how it will assist in the credit union's operations.
- Include supporting materials including quotes or invoices as available.
- Grant applications are reviewed on a first come, first serve basis as funding is available. Priority may be given to credit unions who have not been awarded a MCUF Operational Grant in recent years.
- Operational Grant checks are sent to recipients upon receipt of the paid invoice by the MCUF.
- Please contact the MCUF Executive Director, Beth Troost, at 800-262-6285 ext.453 or Beth.Troost@mcul.org for more information.