Nominate a CU or Employee for MCUL/MCUF Awards (Misc News: December 10, 2013)
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2014 MCUL and Michigan CU Foundation Awards. Submissions for these prestigious awards will be accepted through the close of business on Monday, Jan. 6, 2014.
These awards seek to recognize the highest accomplishments of the Michigan credit union community over the past year. The awards all carry prizes ranging from $500 to $2000, and anyone submitting a nomination will be eligible for a $500 prize as well. Submissions can come from anyone in the Michigan credit union community and are easy to complete online.
The categories are as follows:
- Credit Union Professional of the Year Award
- Distinguished Service Award
- MCUL Chapter Effectiveness Award
- Outstanding Credit Union of the Year Award
- Award for Excellence in Consumer Education
- Young Professional of the Year Award
- Credit Union Youth Advocate of the Year
- MCUF Credit Union Community Volunteer (CUCVA)
- MCUF International Credit Union Development (ICUD)
All of the winners will be recognized at the 2014 Honor Awards Breakfast at the MCUL & Affiliates Annual Convention & Exposition.
A detailed description of each award, the criteria and the prizes can be found by clicking here.
The awards brochure can be downloaded by clicking here.